Fast, Fresh, & Delicious®
Since we started slingin’ sandwiches, spoonin’ soups and servin’ salads in 1973; we know what’s up when it comes to downing delicious delicacies for proven profitability.
We have 27 locations and we’re looking for partners to join the Erik’s family of franchisees to take our yummy goods and quirky brand to more consumers and communities!
Do you love people and great food?
Are you able to train, motivate and manage a team?
Do you value community relationships?
Are you interested in being in business for yourself, but not by yourself?
Each new franchisee receives two weeks of onsite training. Topics to be covered include:
- Erik’s DeliCafé history and philosophy
- Front and back of house store operations
- Food prepping and station management
- Personnel, staff training, and scheduling
- Guest feedback protocols
- Erik’s DeliCafé marketing programs
- Ordering and inventory management
- Compliance and administration
And the support goes on…
Our team provides ongoing, one-on-one assistance to franchisees. Each has access to a portfolio of branded materials for local marketing, and the corporate team implements proven strategies on behalf of each location
Territories Now Open
Erik’s DeliCafé franchise opportunities are now available in CA, WA, CO, NV, AZ, OR, ID, and UT.
Our team understands the demographics for a successful location, and once you become a franchisee, we will help you determine viability of your proposed market.
Is Erik’s DeliCafé
Right for You?
- Willing to work hard
- Loves people and great food
- Prioritizes customer service with a smile
- Can train, manage and motivate a team
- Able to multi-task and handle stress
- Enthusiastic and likeable personality
- Values community relationships
- Experience preferred but not required
- Able to follow a system
- Excellent references
Are you ready to explore franchising with Erik’s DeliCafe’?
- Franchise Fee: $35,000
- Total Investment: $303,500-521,600 (depends on location selection, existing infrastructure/amenities, square footage and market)
- Royalty: 5% of gross revenue
- Network Marketing: 2.5% of gross revenue
- Minimum Financial Requirements:
– Liquid Assets: $100,000
– Net Worth: $500,000
– Credit Score: 680
Once you complete this first step to submit your inquiry, a member of the Erik’s DeliCafe’ team will reach out to you.